Big historical building in the small area. (Pare-Kediri)

Now, I am staying in Pare for a few months. Pare is located in the outskirts of Kediri, East Java. I have been here for about three weeks in order to train myself in travelling skills for preparing me to go overseas for finding other historical places or buildings in other countries. Observing historical places is my favorite activity in every single trip that i have, and Pare is one of the fascinating place to be explained relating to the old building.

This morning before the sun rose up, I have a time to jog around area of Pare for about an hour to burn my fat. In this time, there is a moment when my eyes only focus on one old building that took my attention. This building situated in 25 Ahmad Yani street, Tulungrejo, Pare-kediri. Then i directly stoped for a few minutes to think about this building since I never exspect that small area like pare has a big historical building like this. On the portal of this building read “Rumah Sakit HVA” or HVA Hospital since 1908.

HVA HOSPITAL pare, Kediri.


I infer that Pare has an essential role in early XX centuries when dutch government still occupied this country, because it is impossible for a small area like pare has a big building like HVA hospital  without significant contribution of pare for the dutch government. therefore it becomes interesting observation for me to search some evidences which can explain about the story of HVA hospital. It can be my new experience in pare to reconstruct the story of HVA hospital and to share this story for you after I finish it.


SO, please be patient to wait for my result of this observation.....         

Comments

Popular Posts